Sunday, November 25, 2012

Thankful: Day 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 & 25

Day 20:  Having a excellent (and funny) OB/GYN doctor to care for me and deliver ALL three of my children.  My OB is going to phase out of daily office care and be solely focused on hospital care for his practice's patients.  This was probably the last time I will see him.  He choked up when he said good-bye saying he will be miss being a part of people's families.

Day 21:  My Dad being healthy and able to travel up for Thanksgiving.

Day 22:  Being a Mom.  I became a Mom 13 years ago today.  The hardest job ever, but also the most amazing job ever.

Day 23:  NOT heading out for Black Friday sales.  I understand the deals people find, but I'd rather spend time at home with my family.

Day 24:  Knowing that Chief and I are on the same page when it comes to big life philosophy type things … the ones that mean the most at the end of your life.  

Day 25:  Finally being able to go to church as a family again.  Activities mess with our schedule A LOT so it feels good to be able to go again regularly, at least for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment